Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ughhhhhhhh, Cough, and Sneeze

All is not well! The computer is doing fine. In fact, the computer hasn't been this well in months. It works great. On the other hand, I am not doing so well. There is a pistol of an upper respiratory infection invading our area. My grandson's best friends father sent it to me via my grandson. The last time that anything hit me this hard she put me in the hospital for 12 days..................so I am playing it close to the bed, the cough medicine, the antibiotic, the various other medicines and glops that go along with getting rid of infections that interfere with easy breathing. I am being so good and cooperative that I have a shocked and unbelieving family. They don't know that I have a secret plan, and if all goes as I have it planned I will be able to sit here, and breath well, by Sunday. See you then!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment